We demonstrate the love of Christ by being brothers united in fellowship, good works, recreation, encouragement, by supporting one another, and motivating one another to develop stronger Christian character as iron sharpens iron.
We meet one Saturday morning per month. Open to all men age 16 and up.
Events that we are active in: Red Flannel Festival luncheon, Roadside Clean-up, scholarships for kids summer camp, etc.
- Monthly business meetings
- Red Flannel Day lunch – First Saturday in October – prepared in church kitchen and served in the fellowship hall.
- We contribute to scholarships for church camp attendees.
- Roadside Cleanups. This is a Michigan Department of Transportation program consisting of three cleanups of 2 miles of highway.
- New this year, we are partnering with local Cub Scouts to make wooden toys to be distributed by an organization such as North Kent Access as Christmas gifts.
- We occasionally help someone in need with minor property repairs or maintenance or assist with projects at church or the parsonage.
- We occasionally have a field trip. Would like to do more of these – especially ones that would be of interest to dads and kids – suggestions welcome.