Grief Share Group- Wednesdays: 6:30-8pm in the CSUMC Library/ Parlor All are Welcome!
- Adult Choir – open to people of high school age or older, join us to “make a joyful noise”!
- Kid’s Choir (grades 1-8) ~ practice on Tuesdays from 3:30-4:30pm in the sanctuary.
- Hand Chimes – Practice is Tuesdays from 2:40 to 3:10pm in the sanctuary.
- United Women in Faith– Providing opportunities to grow spiritually, equipping women to be leaders, providing transformative educational experiences, organizing for growth & flexibility, and working for justice through service and advocacy. for more in formation contact Bonnie Hitchingham
- Love-n-Stitches– We make hats and mittens for the Santa Claus girls, T-sweaters for the Knit for Kids World Mission project, and prayer shawls. Join us if you knit or crochet or would like to learn! We meet on Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. in the church parlor.
- Women’s Bible Study meets Tuesday mornings at 10 AM in the parlor. All women are invited.
Men’s Ministry ~
- Men’s Group – We demonstrate the love of Christ by being brothers united in fellowship, good works, recreation, encouragement, by supporting one another, and motivating one another to develop stronger Christian character as iron sharpens iron. We meet one Saturday morning per month.